All content (information, images, pictures, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials), hereinafter "Content", that you post, submit, upload, display, sell or use, hereinafter "post", using our Services is your content. We don’t make any claim(s) to it. That includes anything you post using our Services (like your Content, images, shop name, your customer reviews, comments, videos, usernames, etc.).
- Responsibility for the Content. You understand that you are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service. You represent that you have all necessary rights to the Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it or using it on your Products sold, manufactured, or warehoused by ConvergentShoppe.
- Permission to Use the Content. By using our services ConvergentShoppe agrees that your content will remain yours. This means that we will never use your Content without your expressed permission.
- Rights You Grant ConvergentShoppe. By approving the posting your Content, you grant ConvergentShoppe a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of your Content to provide the Services and to promote ConvergentShoppe and/or your ConvergentShoppe store, or the Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any ConvergentShoppe services, third-party website, advertising medium and/or social media.
- Reporting Unauthorized Content. ConvergentShoppe respects intellectual property rights and follows intellectual property laws. Because of our esteemed respect, we are committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Service(s).
- Intellectual Property. ConvergentShoppe respects your work and empowers you to express your voice and ideas. We ask that you respect the work and creative rights of others. You need to either own the Content you post to ConvergentShoppe, or have the express authority to post it. Content must comply with right of publicity, trademark and copyright laws, and all other applicable state and federal laws.
- Trademarks and Infringement of Intellectual Property. In events where we receive proper notice of intellectual property infringement, ConvergentShoppe strives to respond quickly by removing, blocking, or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. When ConvergentShoppe removes, blocks or disables access in response to a notice, ConvergentShoppe makes a reasonable attempt to contact the allegedly infringing party, provide information about the notice and removal, and, in cases of confirmed copyright infringement, provide information about counter notification.
- Counter DMCA Notifications: If ConvergentShoppe receives a DMCA counter notification, the removed material may be replaced or access to it may be restored 10 business days after receipt of the counter notice, unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the allegedly infringing party and informs ConvergentShoppe of this action. ConvergentShoppe sends a copy of the counter notice to the original complaining party.
- Repeat Infringement: ConvergentShoppe terminates account privileges of Members that are subject to repeat notices of intellectual property infringement in appropriate circumstances and at ConvergentShoppe’s discretion.
- Copyright Responsibility.You agree and attest by accepting this Agreement and using our Services that you own all rights (including copyrights) for the Content you post, or if you are not the owner, that you have express authority and written permission to use the Content, and that you have all of the rights required to post the Content.
- If Content that you own and have rights to has been posted to the Services without your permission and you want it removed, please contact our customer service department directly for further escalation and review.
- If your Content infringes another person’s intellectual property, we will block it at our discretion.